Tuesday, June 19, 2007

beer

drinking a 16.5 % beer is not very easy. drinking a 16.5% beer at rm temp is much harder. the bitter aftertaste of alcohol is more pronounced when the piss, I mean, beer, is warm.

we are on a 28 hr train ride from kazan to omsk, and then we're taking a 31 hr train ride from omsk to tomsk. the rest period on non-moving, concrete ground, is 2 hrs. this kind of beer, if cold, is very good for putting you to sleep. it is still good for putting you to sleep even when it's warm, but you just have to suck it up and tip it down your throat.

we ( a & me) had a baltika 7 (500 ml) before the train left, and it gave me a 2 hr reprive. now, I hope it gives me an extra 4 hours of sleep so that I awake with only 2 hrs to burn before we arrive at tomsk.

k strongly (albeit, stubbornly) states that he rather drinks juice than beer, because it doesn't make you run to the little boys room. nonsense.

ok I should stop writing so much nonsense and go back to some 'intelligent' conversation with andy and kenny. haha.

-l

No comments: